The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.prometheanenergy.in . You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Promethean Energy shall refer to Promethean Energy Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.prometheanenergy.in owned and monitored by Promethean Energy.
3. Promethean Energy may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Promethean Energy may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Promethean Energy. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Promethean Energy. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Promethean Energy. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Promethean Energy is a registered trademark of Promethean Energy Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Promethean Energy.
5. Promethean Energy does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Promethean Energy expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Promethean Energy shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
8. Promethean Energy may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Promethean Energy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will Promethean Energy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Promethean Energy's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
10.User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Promethean Energy harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Promethean Energy disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
12. Promethean Energy makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13.The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Promethean Energy. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Promethean Energy reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
14. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Promethean Energy is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Promethean Energy is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Promethean Energy is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
15. The user should comply with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under along with other applicable laws and shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(a) Belongs to another person and to which User does not have any right to.
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
(c) Is misleading in any way.
(d) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
(e) Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
(f) Interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Site.
(g) Harm minors in any way.
(h) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen product.
(i) Violates any law for the time being in force.
(j) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
(k) Impersonates another person.
(l) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
(m) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, India’s friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
17. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, iIn case of any grievance, please contact the Grievance Officer, as per contact details provided below:
Raheja District I, B3 & B4, Ricc, Midc TTC, Juinagar, Navi Mumbai, MH 400706
Privacy Statement of www.prometheanenergy.in
Promethean Energy considers the responsible use of personal information to be a critical element in enabling the Internet to reach its potential as a serious tool for personal and professional activities. As the Internet changes our lives in a number of ways, Promethean Energy is committed to respecting your privacy. In general, you can visit www.prometheanenergy.in without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name, home or business address and e-mail address. Promethean Energy will seek to let you know before we collect any personal information from you over the Internet. When Promethean Energy receives information about your session or about you, we may use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you. We will ask you if you want us to use that information to continue contact with you by Promethean Energy and our business partners via e-mail or other means -- for example, to send you new product information or notification of special offers. If you do not want us or our partners to contact you, you can choose to "opt out," and Promethean Energy will endeavor to respect your wishes. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, would like to stop receiving information from Promethean Energy, or would like to correct or update information provided to Promethean Energy via its website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, In case of any grievance, please contact the Grievance Officer, as per contact details provided below:
Raheja District I, B3 & B4, Ricc, Midc TTC, Juinagar, Navi Mumbai, MH 400706